Important: If you need to split the keys on solderable PCB, please contact our customer service.
- Dimensions: 87 x 134 x 32mm
- Aluminum Case weight: 483g
- Plate: Brass
- Typing angle: 7°
- Solderable PCB:RGB underglow, Type-C
- Hot-swap PCB: Per-key RGB on top, Type-C
- PBTfans Twist Numpad keycaps x1
- PBTfans Twist Relegendable x4
- Case x1
- PCB x1
- Plate x1
- 2U Cherry screw-in stabs x3 NEW
- PCB foam x1 NEW
- USB-C cable x1
- Screws and rubber feet
- KBDfans handmade custom mechanical keyboard Type-C Cable: Link
KBDPAD MarK II
In collaboration with ai03, the KBDPAD has been redesigned inside and out.
Enjoy a high-quality, versatile numpad for affordable prices.
Sleek and seamless
Thin bezels have been carefully outfitted with a seamless aesthetic for a modern, minimal look.
A brass plate adds the premium touch.
For all occasions
At 370g, the case is light enough to be carried around, while being solid on the desk.
The top-mounted brass plate offers comfort over extended periods of use.
The perfect match
The KBD8X MarK II tenkeyless keyboard is designed with the same profile as the KBDPAD MarK II, allowing for a matching aesthetic on the desk.
Layouts: ( check the Numpad keycaps firstly, do not support split all the keys)