Buy plates for Polaris here.
- Brass: A stiff metal with a deep sound. Firm bottom-out that pairs well with tactiles and some linears.
- FR4: A durable yet flexible fiberglass that is often used for PCBs. Medium firmness, slightly bouncy bottom-out that works for most switches.
- Poly: A flexible plastic that is more resistant to cracking than acrylic. Very soft bottom-out that works with linears.
- WKL/Tsangan: Bottom row locked to 1.5-1-1.5-7-1.5-1-1.5U. No ISO support. Decreased compat overall for a more aesthetically pleasing plate:
- Universal: Supports all layouts:
- Full: Plate covers the entire board for an even feel.
- Half: Alphas left floating without a plate for a very soft typing feel. Requires PCB mount switches.
Order also includes any additional plate gaskets required to use the plate.
The same PCB as is included in the base kit. Useful for pairing with extra plates for swappable builds using the same case, or as backup PCBs in case another is damaged.
- RGB underglow, in-switch backlight
- Thin material for increased flex
- Slot cutout for further softness
- Supports all layouts in the universal plate
Order also includes any additional stabilizer shim gaskets required to build the PCB.
The same foam midlayers included in the base kit. Useful as backups in case the stock ones are lost or damaged.
The following two are included:
- Plate-to-PCB layer quietens the board in tradeoff for pitch. Useful for silent switches.
- PCB-to-case layer reduces any hollow sound/echo significantly. Highly recommended for all builds.