Important: If you need to split the keys, please contact our customer service.
- Dimensions: 87 x 134 x 32 mm
- Weight: 483g
- Typing angle: 7°
- Plate options: Polycarbonate/Aluminum/Brass
- Keycaps: KBDfans NP Profile Numpad Keycaps 28Keys - Blue-white (SKU: DP2782)
KBDpad MarK II PCB features
- Soldered version
- Number lock indicator/backlight switch
- All-1U switch compatibility
- Comes with RGB underglow
- USB Type C
- ESD and overcurrent protectionKIT included
- Numpad keycaps set x1
- Case x1
- Soldered PCB x1
- Plate x1
- 2U Cherry screw-in stabs x3 NEW
- PCB foam(DP1397) x1 NEW
- USB-C cable(PJ0036) x1 NEW
- Screws and rubber feet
- Handmade Custom Mechanical Keyboard USB-C Cable: Click
KBDPAD MarK II
In collaboration with ai03, the KBDPAD has been redesigned inside and out.
Enjoy a high-quality, versatile number pad for affordable prices.
Sleek and seamless
Thin bezels have been carefully outfitted with a seamless aesthetic for a modern, minimal look.
A brass plate adds the premium touch.
For all occasions
At 370g, the case is light enough to be carried around, while being solid on the desk.
The top-mounted brass plate offers comfort over extended periods of use.
PCB done right
The PCB offers built-in overcurrent and ESD protection, making it durable against mishaps.
The number lock key's LED can be switched between indicator and backlight mode with a toggle switch.
The perfect match
The KBD8X MarK II TKL keyboard is designed with the same profile with the KBDPAD MarK II, allowing for a matching aesthetic on the desk.