- Selling extra pre-order (2022-11-04)
- Artisan arrived at the warehouse (2022-10-31)
- Received the color samples, reviewed them and sent a list of tweaks to GMK (2021-11-22)
- Queuing for production（2021-10-15）
- Estimated shipping date: To be updated
- Group Buy Start: August 1, 2021
- Group Buy End: September 1, 2021
- Profile: Cherry Profile
- Production Method: Doubleshot
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Manufacturer: GMK Electronic Design GmbH in Germany
- More details: A simple yet complete base kit covers your typical 60-100% (including HHKB and Alice layouts and ISO support, and minimal 40s coverage), 2 sets of novelties (modifiers and macros), a light NorDe kit, and a straightforward set of spacebars.
- Compatible with Cherry MX switches and clones
- R1 1u ketchup bottle
- R3 2.25u ketchup squirt
- 3 different colors of enamel fill
- White coating
- EU: CandyKeys
- Canada: AlphaKeys
- UK: Protozoa
- US: Protozoa
- Mexico: Rheset.mx
- Argentina/Uruguay/Chile/Peru: Latamkeys
- Oceania: Daily Clack
- South Korea: Monstargear
- SEA: Monokei
- China: KBDfans
- Japan: Basekeys
- Eastern Europe: FunKeys
Ketchup or mustard?
Inspired by the seemingly-mandatory diners present in most of the shows we watched growing up. Wouldn't it be cool to deck out your keyboard like it was actually part of your favorite 90s sitcom? It would, it would be totally cool. Proud to introduce to you, GMK Diner.
A simple yet complete base kit covering your typical 60-100%, including HHKB and Alice layouts. ISO included.
A variety of novelties for escape, enter, enter ISO, control, win, alt and fn keys.
4 columns and 5 rows of novelties – yours to mix and match.